The Silo Central Pop-up Markets
Silo Central Market Day is held on the 4th Saturday of each month from 8am – 1pm.
We chose the same day as the Yungaburra Markets, as they are least affected by us having it the same day. Day Trippers to the Tablelands often go to the Yungaburra Markets and then head to Fresh St Market IGA for their award winning product range!
Jump on to our Tableland Stallholders group to keep up with all that is happening at the markets across the Tablelands. If you are an event organiser, you are most welcome to advertise for stallholders in this group also!
Terms & Conditions
- Your application as a Stallholder and allocation of a site is subject to approval based on a selection crieria. Site allocation is subject to availability per market with no guarantee of site location. A map with allocations will be provided in the week prior to each market.
- To participate, a $10 per stall is to be paid in advance and will be used towards advertising and promotional costs for the market. Stall payments must be paid prior to market-day and are non-refundable for no-shows. In cases of extreme weather events or unforseen circumstances, your payment may be held for a future date. This must be discussed and approved with the organiser.
- You must request a site each time you wish to attend a market. We are permitted to have 13 stalls max, each stall is allowed a trestle table of 2m width.
- Each stallholder MUST have their own Public Liability Insurance ($20 million cover), and provide a valid Certificate of Currency and Complete an Agreement Form as provided by Centre Management (Ray White Atherton). TIP: DocHub is great for signing pdfs without the need for printing.
- Stalls are not to be in direct competition with any of the businesses within the centre already.
- All advertising and promotional material for the markets to be approved by Centre Management. An monthly event will be created on Facebook, please share this amongst your networks to help spread the word.
- All stallholders and staff are to be well presented, and ensure that their displays are tidy. Please also ensure that you are not obstructing permanent tenants or trolley boys.
- Your site and surrounding area is to be left spotless when you leave.
Please complete the following application form to be considered for a space. BizOffsider will be collecting all stallholder information and sending through to Centre Management for approval. Bree is doing this as a volunteer so your cooperation to complete all information requested is appreciated.